Associate Membership shall consist of any partnership, corporation, or association that provides goods and services, materials, financial assistance, and other necessary requirements to water / wastewater systems such as; attorneys, engineers, suppliers, financial institutions, or state and federal agencies. The Associate Membership shall be non-voting and ineligible to hold a position on the Board of Directors or as an officer of Pennsylvania Rural Water Association.
- Publication subscriptions to the Keystone Tap magazine, and monthly Training Calendar. Keep up-to-date on issues facing the water and wastewater industry. Members stay up-to-date on water related news and association activities. Columns by staff members and other experts address technical, managerial and legal matters of interest to utilities. In addition, we disseminate timely information through our website.
- Semi-Annual Membership Mail-Out. For a Flat Fee per page Associate Members can mail copies of an ad of their choice to our office and we will mail them to all our System Members, currently a mailing of 1,300 plus.
- Access to NRWA resource library www.nrwa.org. Access to products and services from the nation's largest water trade association.
- Positive contact with other organizations and authorities. We are in constant contact and work closely with, Department of Health Services, U.S. EPA, PA DEP, small systems Interagency Companies, and Rural Development, to name a few.
- Annual Technical Conference featuring the largest exhibit of water and wastewater service companies. This conference attracts the industry's leaders with cutting-edge education sessions and exhibits. Multiple training sessions, networking, live entertainment, banquet, and promotional giveaways.
- Reduced registration fees for all events. Members enjoy discounted fees for all chargeable events. For your convenience for can accept credit card payments for dues, training fees, conference expenses, etc.
- Technical training for clerks, operators and board management. PRWA has an extensive training program of half-day, one-day, and 1 week sessions. Seminars are conducted at locations throughout Pennsylvania for the convenience of participants. Seminars are performance based. PRWA trainings cover a wide variety of subjects pertaining to the technical, managerial, and financial skills necessary for the efficient operation of utilities. Training seminars are held each month throughout the state. Training credit toward certification is available to Pennsylvania Operators.
- Training notices. Receive training class notifications in our publications or www.prwa.com website and register on-line, location address, directions, and www.mapquest.com is provided for your traveling convenience.
- FREE Classified Ads. If your company wants to make announcements or post a job opening, you may do so at no cost on our website. Click Here for details.
- Promotional Items. Attractive logo apparel and give-a-ways.
- FREE System Membership Listing. At any time you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and request an up-to-date System Membership Listing in Microsoft Excel through e-mail or CD.
- Internet Website, www.prwa.com. The Main purpose of our website it to keep our members informed of our current events.
These and other membership benefits are open to everyone who joins the PRWA team of water and wastewater professionals. You'll find that the savings available through our many programs more than offsets the cost of our membership dues. So if you aren't currently a PRWA member, we hope you will join us soon. Call (800) 653-PRWA(7792) for additional information.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP - ANNUAL RATE: $350
This Membership is based on the year and month joined. Membership begins on the day that PRWA receives a membership application and payment. These dues are not tax deductible.
Do you have any further questions regarding associate membership? Please call our office.
Pennsylvania Rural Water Association
Attention: Membership Services
138 West Bishop Street
Bellefonte, PA 16823
Toll Free: (800) 653-PRWA(7792)
Phone: (814) 353-9302
Fax: (814) 353-9341