The Sisters of the Humility of Mary have an opening for a full-time Water/Wastewater Operator at their motherhouse in Villa Maria, PA.
Maintenance III: Water/Wastewater Operator
- State of Pennsylvania DEP Operator License required:
- Wastewater Operator License: Class D / Subclassification 1
- Water Operator license: Class D / Subclassifications 7, 12
- Have one license and willing to obtain other license within 1 year.
- Operates groundwater water system
- Operates extended aeration wastewater system
- Performs system tests, interprets results, and adjusts treatment processes
- Monitors chemical and biological
- Treats water and wastewater to meet state requirements
- Performs routine maintenance and makes repairs to equipment
- Maintains recordkeeping to meet government standards
- Maintains operating and maintenance logs
- Submits routine and special reports as needed
- Cleans and inspects equipment and facilities
- Orders materials and supplies
- Maintains supplies inventory
- Performs regular maintenance duties including repairs, moves, rounds, pickkups
- Maintains grounds and buildings around systems
- Works rotating holiday schedule
This is a full-time position with healthcare benefits, retirement plan, and PTO package. Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.