Water Licensed Operator
North East Borough in North East, Pennsylvania in Erie County has an opening for a full-time Licensed Operator to work at the Borough Water Filter Plant. Ideally the selected candidate would possess a PA State Operator Certification Class A, E and subclassifications 1,7,8,10 and 11 to operate all areas of the Water Plant or be able to obtain these certifications within 24 months of hire.
- Perform all necessary water sampling and lab testing.
- Perform distribution system maintenance and inspections utilizing various types of equipment including leak detection equipment, correlators, data loggers etc.
- Properly record operational data entry for internal and external reporting requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s license
- Class A, E and Subclassifications 1,7,8,10 and 11. Mandatory after 24 months.
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Borough pension
- Annual clothing allowance
Applications may be submitted to Patrick Gehrlein- Borough Manager via email ([email protected]) or mail at North East Borough; 31 West Main Street; North East, PA 16428. EOE.