Associate Staff Engineer
The Brodhead Creek Regional Authority (BCRA) is currently accepting applications for the position of Associate Staff Engineer. This position is located in Monroe County, PA.
The Brodhead Creek Regional Authority is a public, non-profit, water and wastewater Authority located in Stroud Township, Monroe County, PA. The applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in civil engineering with four to eight (4-8) years’ experience in water/wastewater engineering. AutoCAD and advanced Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on spreadsheet operations; ArcGIS experience is helpful but not required.
Applicants must possess a current E.I.T. certificate and a valid PA driver’s license.
The position offers a comprehensive benefits package and defined benefit retirement plan. Visit www.bcrawater.com for full job description. Please contact Randi Alejandro with questions or submit your resume to [email protected]. Resumes and applications accepted through May 31, 2019. BCRA is an EOE.
• Assist with management of water and wastewater construction projects
• Assist in the preparation of engineering studies and reports
• Prepare project status reports; permit applications for various agencies and utilities
• Assist with management of project construction, including preparation of contract documents, specification interpretation, monthly pay estimates, and negotiation of change orders
• Assist with the oversight of waterline connection phases of projects to assist customers in connecting homes and/or businesses to the public water system
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in civil engineering with four to eight (4-8) years’ experience in water/wastewater engineering
• E.I.T. certificate and valid PA driver’s license
• Working knowledge of the principles and practices of civil engineering with special reference to water and wastewater engineering
• Working knowledge of surveying, design, standard engineering calculations and mathematics
• Excellent organizational, project, and construction management skills
• AutoCAD and advanced Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on spreadsheet operations
• ArcGIS experience a plus