Certified Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator
The New Eagle Borough Municipal Sewer Authority is accepting applications for a Certified Waste Water Treatment plant operator.
This full-time position overseas operating and controlling wastewater treatment plant equipment and processes are running properly.
Position requires rotating weekends, holidays and on call duties
Requirements for the position of Plant Operator
• A High School Diploma or GED is required, Technical Training, Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree a Plus. Strong mechanical aptitude,analytical skills and mathematical skills are required.
• Must possess a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License.
• Possess all the required state licenses for the operation of wastewater treatment plants, pump stations and other sewer facilities.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical.
• Must be able to pass a drug screening.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
• Must be a US Citizen, or legally documented to work in the United States.
The Plant Operator position is currently covered under the terms of a collective bargaining agreement between the Borough and the Teamsters Union. The
position requires Union membership.
The position of Plant Operator is a physical position and requires the applicant to be able to lift heavy weights periodically, to stand for prolonged periods, to reach, stoop, bend, climb and descend ladders, etc.
*Assist Plant Supervisor with daily operations
*Maintain Sanitary Sewers and manholes
*Assist residents when problems occur
*Assist with Dye-Testing Homes
*Daily Lab Work
*Perform general maintenance and repairs to plant and pump station equipment
*Perform building and ground maintenance as needed, but not limited to, mowing, painting, cleaning, etc.
Serious inquires only send resume to [email protected].