FT Meter Technician - North Penn Water Authority
North Penn Water Authority is seeking a Meter Technician to perform a variety of duties consisting of water meter installation, meter repair, and meter system troubleshooting.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
What You’ll Do:
This position will be working both indoors and outdoors and will have the following responsibilities:
• Perform water meter installation and repair within the North Penn Water Authority’s 30,000 water meter service area.
• Perform transmitter installation and troubleshooting for the AMI system.
• Process water shutoffs for delinquent water and sewer accounts.
• Read meters.
• Operate forklift and other necessary vehicles and equipment to handle deliveries.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• Be a licensed driver
• Participate in on-call duty as scheduled
• Respond to after-hours emergencies.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Able to lift and a carry/push/pull a minimum of 70 pounds
• Work in noisy and damp environments.
• Work both independently & in a team environment
ABOUT NORTH PENN WATER AUTHORITY
Established in 1965, North Penn Water Authority (NPWA) is a municipally owned, nonprofit Authority with a dedicated, professional workforce committed to providing the community with a safe, reliable, and economical water supply. Our employees, many of whom are NPWA customers themselves, take pride in being able to provide this service to the community. We look forward to the successful candidate joining our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
NPWA reviews each application that is received. Please remember to check your emails for updates about your application. After applying, review your email to ensure that you have completed all requested information, and that you have received a confirmation email. Applications are not added to our systems until you receive a confirmation email.