Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is seeking an Instrumentation and Controls Engineer 3+Years of experience evaluating, designing, commissioning and troubleshooting electrical and instrumentation control systems for Water/Wastewater Transmission/Conveyance, Storage and Treatment Facilities.
- Experience with the sizing, design, specification, construction and start-up of electrical power and instrumentation and control systems including standby power, variable frequency drives and SCADA.
- Knowledge of Water Distribution and Sewer Collection Systems.
- Proficiency with SCADA Systems.
- Assist with the Development of Project Staff and Subconsultants.
- Support field services and investigations, when required.
- Aid with Construction Administration and Engineering Services.
- Prepared detailed Engineering Cost Estimates
- Perform PLC Programming.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field.
- EIT required. PE is a plus.
- Three (3) plus years of Project Experience with Water/Wastewater Facilities.
- Familiarity with Electrical and Mechanical Building Codes.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- 401(K) Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation/Sick/Personal Time
Applications may be submitted to Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.; 8 Gibson Street; North East, PA 16428. EOE.