Licensed Wastewater Operator / Circuit Rider
Pennsylvania Rural Water Association is looking for a licensed wastewater operator to join our team and assist us with our mission of providing technical support, certified training, and valuable services to the water and wastewater systems of Pennsylvania. The successful applicant must hold a current Pa DEP Wastewater Operator Certification as well as technical knowledge of operating and maintaining a rural community wastewater system and must also be self-driven and able to work independently. The candidate needs to uphold the image of the association and be able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with operators, decision makers, regulatory agencies, and other professionals.
Additional requirements include:
- Multiple years' experience (minimum of 5) in operating, maintaining, or managing a community wastewater system.
- Knowledge of the financial, managerial and operational characteristics of effectively run utility systems.
- Ability to describe operational issues to field personnel and decision makers.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulations as well as monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Ability to use common computer programs such as Word and Excel.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
Pennsylvania Rural Water Association has established and maintains a reputation for integrity and technical excellence by providing leadership in the operation, maintenance, and management of systems responsible for providing safe drinking water and wastewater management - community, industrial, or commercially operated. PRWA's "hands-on" approach to providing state-of-the-art systems-level technical assistance and training enables its members access to services that represent the forefront of water and wastewater system technology, providing them the opportunity for self-improvement in maintaining safe and efficient operations.
Apply at Indeed! https://www.indeed.com/job/wastewater-technician-0cb2ba35f816c7d8