Maintenance Worker I
Lehigh County Authority has an opening for a Maintenance Worker I. This is an excellent opportunity to join LCA’s team in a day shift position. The Maintenance Worker I will assist higher classified workers or works alone on learned routines. The responsibilities of this position include driving light trucks and using shovels, picks, hand and power tools and other tools to dig and backfill excavations as well as loading, unloading and moving department equipment, tools and materials. Landscaping duties as assigned.
Lehigh County Authority (LCA) is a municipal authority focused on providing high-quality, affordable water and sewer services to our customers. We operate in a cost-effective and efficient manner that results in affordable rates for public services such as the water and sewer services LCA provides.
As an LCA employee in the Water Resources Department you would be eligible for competitive pay and benefits including:
• Paid Health, dental and vision coverage – covers employee and eligible dependents with no employee contribution
• Generous paid vacation, sick leave, personal days, and holidays
• Company provided life insurance
• Eligibility for two retirement plans - Pennsylvania Municipal Retirement Plan and 457(ICMA).
Education, knowledge, and experience requirements:
• High School diploma or GED equivalent, OR an equivalent combination of related education and experience required.
• Forklift certification preferred
• Valid PA driver’s license with Class C endorsement required
• 1 year of experience in facilities or general maintenance preferred
• Knowledge of hand tools, mowing and snow removal equipment
• Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
For full details and to apply, click link below: