Project Manager - Municipal Water/Wastewater
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is seeking an experienced Water/Wastewater – Project Manager (10+Years of experience) to work out of our Pittsburgh, PA Office. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PE to become an integral part of GPI.
- Management of Engineering Design Projects for Municipal and Industrial Projects.
- Coordinate with various disciplines on Plans and Specifications.
- Developing Scope of Work and budget for projects, along with Proposal writing.
- Prepare Engineering Reports for Design Projects.
- Daily Management of Projects in Water/Wastewater, Environmental and Industrial Projects.
- Candidates must have excellent leadership, relationship building and written and oral communications skills.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- PE License in the State of Pennsylvania, or ability to get within six (6) months.
- 10+Years of Experience in Civil and/or Environmental Engineering including Project Management within the Municipal and Water/Wastewater Industry.
- 401(K) Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation/Sick/Personal Time
Applications may be submitted to Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.; 8 Gibson Street; North East, PA 16428. EOE.