PRWA is hiring a Sourcewater Protection Specialist
PRWA is hiring an individual to assist rural and small communities served by public water systems to reduce or eliminate the potential risks to drinking water supplies through the development of Source Water Protection Plans and providing assistance to entities for the implementation of contamination prevention measures.
The candidate must
- be willing and able to travel extensively,
- provide presentations at evening meetings,
- provide professional one-on-one "on-site" assistance,
- train rural and small communities in implementing source water protection plans,
- have excellent communication and presentation skills,
- have a current driving license,
- be able to pass a background check.
Salary starting at $32,000 with Full Benefits
Submit cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Forward questions to Penny McCoy.