Water/Wastewater Operator Trainee
CME Management LLC (CME) provides complete civil, mining, and environmental engineering services in conjunction with water & wastewater system management, operation and maintenance for various clients. Due to an increasing demand for CME's services, the firm is seeking a Water/Wastewater Operator Trainee. Come make the most of your talents in a fast-paced environment driven by people who strive for success. You can enjoy a rewarding career opportunity at a well-respected firm and tap into your professional potential.
Have an interest in water management, water quality and other aspects of environmental engineering? The Water/Wastewater Operator Trainee is a perfect fit for those with interests in the engineering and science fields as it allows those abilities to be utilized daily. Qualified candidates must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and possess good time management skills. Candidates must also be able to trouble shoot issues and have strong communication skills in order to relay items back to the team. Experience in the water/wastewater field is a plus but not required. CME will provide hands on training at specified sites. Candidate must also be comfortable working outdoors in remote locations. Candidate must also have a willingness to work overtime, weekends and holidays as appropriate.
The Water/Wastewater Operator Trainee position is an opportunity for an individual to obtain the training and experience necessary to become a qualified Water/Wastewater Operator. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work side by side to learn the operation and surveillance of a facility including the monitoring and operation of all plant equipment and systems.
- Work within the guidelines and parameters as established by the company, operating procedures and regulatory requirements.
-Participate in various training courses.
-Receive on-the-job training.
- The training will include safety procedures, regulatory requirements, handling of materials, equipment repair/maintenance, and various other system items that are related to the Water/Wastewater industry.
- Troubleshoot all plant equipment failures and act accordingly.
- Develop and complete reports related to the operation of the facilities.
Greensburg or Somerset, PA
Human Resources Department
CME Management LLC
975 Georges Station Road, Suite 100
Greensburg, PA 15601
CME offers competitive wages and company paid benefits including health care, dental coverage, vision, life insurance, short-term and long term disability, health savings account, child care savings account, IRA, paid vacation, personal time and holidays.