Director of Operations
We are looking for a Director of Operations for a Water Authority:
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a relevant field
• Experience in water treatment.
• Must have direct supervisory experience.
• Requires a Water Treatment Plant Operator License “Class A” from Pennsylvania or New Jersey. Pennsylvania preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of the operating principles and practices and the maintenance requirements of water treatment and pumping plant equipment and machinery.
• Advanced knowledge of Federal, State and local laws and ordinances and regulations pertaining to the treatment of water.
• Extensive knowledge of the requirements of Surface Water Rule, the Safe Drinking Water Act, the Clean Water Act, the Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule, the Disinfection By-product Rule, the Revised Total Coliform Rule and the Lead and Copper Rule.
The opportunity is in the Lancaster PA area and my client is offering relocation. Your help with referrals is appreciated!
All my best,
Jess Stinson, Associate Vice President
Please follow me on LinkedIn