Utility Plant Technician/Boiler Operations
Our client is looking for a temporary to possible permanent Utility Plant Maintenance Technician in the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area.
This position requires demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
The employer is willing to train on job specifics as related to boiler maintenance and repair which is part of daily duties.
Responsibilities and Requirements
● Diagnostic & repair skills for trades, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, welding etc.
● Ability to access tunnels, rooftops, manholes, crawl spaces.
● Maintain operational log and any records for daily operations.
● Lift at least 50 pounds for everyday operations.
● Ability to analyze situations and problems, and provide appropriate solutions.
● Ability to attend and participate in all required or mandatory training and/or testing.
● Perform related duties as required
● Willingness to submit to a security background check
Please send your resume to [email protected]