Water Treatment Operator-Harrisburg area
Our client in the Harrisburg, PA area is seeking a Water Treatment Operator for a temporary to possible permanent position. This role maintains, operates, and trouble-shoots a potable water treatment plant according to all DEP, EPA, rules and regulations to provide a continuous and safe potable water supply to the facility.
• Performs preventative and operational maintenance of all plant equipment by insuring they are cleaned, maintained, repaired, and adjusted.
• Operating, maintaining, and repairing motors, pumps, valves, chemical feeders, chlorinators, filters, flow recorders, controllers, and related water treatment equipment.
• Performing the sampling and testing of plant influent and effluent to ensure acceptable potability.
• Maintain log of all work performed reporting to immediate supervisor any situation not considered routine.
• Prepares reports on plant operations.
• Perform adjustments and repairs to pumps, valves, fittings, and auxiliary equipment.
• Perform related duties as required in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
• Ability to read charts, graphs, meters, measuring devices, diagrams, blueprints, etc. used in water treatment plant.
• Willingness to submit to a security background check.
• Sewage Treatment Plant and Waterworks Operators Certification.
• Class C Driver's License.
Learn More: Please send your resume to [email protected]