System Membership Benefits
System Membership is an essential time and money saving tool for all of Pennsylvania's water and wastewater systems, whether privately or publicly owned. PRWA Staff is ready and equipped to help your community or utility face the most complex challenges and regulations in the industry with resources, discounts, technical assistance, and legislative support. All water and wastewater systems with a population of 15,000 or less are eligible to join PRWA as voting members. Larger systems can join as non-voting members.
Endless Benefits, Endless Support
Join the 1,000+ PRWA System Members who are already taking advantage of the following benefits and services we offer:
- Member Discounts on Trainings & Conferences make it possible for attendees to learn from experienced trainers, receive free and updated course materials, experience hands-on demonstrations, and enjoy great provided lunches.
- FREE Use of Technical Equipment so you can save money the next time your system needs to rent a leak detector, line locator, metal detector, etc.!
- On-Site Technical Assistance can be relied on when your system encounters a problem, large or small. The PRWA Field Staff experts are a phone call away, ready to provide your system with the best technical assistance available.
- PRWA Website gives you access to your PA DEP contact hours and training certificates. You can also make a homepage for your system, and post free classifieds!
- Keystone Tap Magazine is filled with technical articles written by PRWA Staff so you can learn how to solve real issues faced by real systems across the state! Check out previous editions here!
- Regulation Updates will help your system avoid fines by giving you a clear understanding of the latest regulation changes and how your system is affected.
- Legislative Representation through PRWA gives your system a voice in Washington, D.C. and Harrisburg when tough issues arise.
Training & Technical Assistance for Water & Wastewater System Issues:
|Leak detection training||Safety|
|Pipe and valve location||Cross connection control training|
|Operation & Maintenance||Certified Operator training|
|Laboratory procedures||GIS Mapping|
|Monitoring and compliance||Storage facilities|
|Collection Systems||Meter testing|
Source Water & Wellhead Protection Program
The Source Water Protection Program expands our technical assistance in sourcewater protection to include the development of protection plans for surface water systems. PRWA Sourcewater Specialists guide you through a six-step process to create a plan to protect your water or wellhead.
System Membership is based on the year and month joined and dues are payable by the 1st of the month joined of each year thereafter. Membership begins on the day that PRWA receives a membership application and payment. These dues are not tax deductible. The price of a System Membership is dependent on the number of connections. The System Membership can also include a Stormwater membership for an additional fee.
The price breakdown is as follows:
|# of Connections||Single
W OR WW
W & WW
These and other membership benefits are open to everyone who joins the PRWA team of water and wastewater professionals. The benefits gained through our programs easily offset the cost of membership dues. We hope you will join us soon!
THE PRWA PROMISE: If you are not 100% satisfied with your membership after one full year, we will refund every cent of your first year's dues! It's a risk-free guarantee!
Call us at 800-653-7792 or click here to contact us online with any questions. Click the "Buy System Membership" to join today!