What Is Diamond Maps?
Diamond Maps is a cloud based GIS designed for sewer and water systems to help them keep track of their infrastructure. Those starting from scratch love how easy it is to plot valve locations and draw pipes on the rich Google imagery backdrop. Existing GIS users move their data to Diamond Maps because they love how their team can all manage pictures and notes. Users can edit the map from any phone, tablet or PC.
Best of all it costs just $19/month per user!
30 Day FREE Trial
10 Year Price Lock
Unlimited users custom quoted
On The Go?
Access your map anywhere with an internet connection. Runs in your browser on any phone, tablet or computer. Nothing to install or back up. New data entered by any one person is instantly available to all users in your account.
Need Custom Printed Maps?
Total Mapping Solutions also has the ability to print custom maps for your municipality!
- Fungus-Resistant Block-out Banner or Weather Resistant Vinyl
- Tensile Strength of 62.7 x 54.2 lbs.
- Low-Curl Formula
- Designed to withstand down to 4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ink has a life expectancy of 3 years
Can it Handle Work Orders?
Work orders allow municipalities to organize and maintain repairs, routine tasks and special projects. A history is maintained for the ability to export a spreadsheet of all past and current work orders. Orders can be set to reoccurring so they can be completed each day, week, month, or year. Employees can receive and complete work orders on mobile phones or tablets. Work orders allow you to assign each task to a specific employee.
All of the Crucial Data for your Team in One Easy-to-Use Web-Based Program
- Draw points, lines and areas.
- Take control of your GIS by giving your staff the ability to add and edit content.
- Send temporary access to your Engineer with the share button.
- Measure distances and areas.
- Mark elevations.
- Calculate latitude & longitude.
- Add photos and documents for reference.
- Add a note to the log every time you flush a hydrant, exercise a valve, inspect a manhole, etc.
Create or impact layers for any purpose:
- Water/Sewer Lines
- Water Meters
- Valves, Curb Stops
- Virtually any asset in your system
Free Training at
What is the next step for me?
Call (800) 653-7792 and ask for Pattie-Jo for an online demonstration or conference call where we can answer your questions and set you up with a 30-day free trial or email us here! Printable brochure to present to your decision-makers.