PRWA Training Event Safety: The safety of our attendees is of utmost importance. Fully vaccinated Trainers and Attendees can choose not to wear masks. However, PRWA Training sites are private facilities with their own rules. PRWA is subject to their masking rules and Covid policies while using their facility. Some facilities have chosen to continue to mandate masks for all visitors (both vaccinated and non-vaccinated).
Things you can do:
- Please, do not attend if you feel sick or have been exposed to sick persons. PRWA will refund your fee.
- Greet each other from a distance (no handshakes/high fives)
- Wash hands often
- Take your class workbooks, handouts and pens/pencils with you at the end
- Feel free to bring your own cleaning wipes
- Please bring your own calculator
What PRWA is doing:
- PRWA will follow current CDC guidance and PA mandates
- Food will be individualized (served, boxed or wrapped) or bring your own
- Tables will be sanitized prior to training
- Pens and handouts will not be recycled
- Cleaning wipes will be available
- Seating will be set up for social distancing
- Seating may be limited due to current PA guidance or facility size
Pennsylvania Rural Water Association offers specialized training sessions to help water and wastewater professionals upgrade their skills, improve the quality of their utility's service, and protect their community's health. Our classes compliment the valuable training we already offer through our annual conference. We are committed to making our courses both interesting and informative with an emphasis on practical applications of the information presented.
Also nearly all our training is PaDEP approved for continuing education contact hours! Print your PRWA Certificates here and visit PaDEP Earthwise Academy to Check how many Contact Hours you have in this 3-year cycle and when your 3-year training cycle ends, go to Pa DEP Earthwise Academy and type in your Client ID.
Our instructors are some of the most knowledgeable professionals in the water and wastewater utility industry. All have received extensive instruction in teaching methods and curriculum design. In addition, each instructor brings to these classes their own years of experience in utility operations, management and training.
- To receive a full refund for a training seminar, all requests must be submitted in writing two weeks prior to the date of the training seminar.
- A $35 administrative fee will be processed for all cancellations within 2 weeks of seminar.
- No refund will be given the day of or after the training seminar.
Call us at (800) 653-7792 or click here to contact us online with any questions.