Water & Wastewater Operator Certification
Want to be a certified water / wastewater system operator?
PRWA can help! There is a great need for certified system operators and we are scheduling more exams. Check this page for updates! Operator study resources are on the sidebar to the right.
Five steps to get your operators license:
- Study for the exam with PRWA Operator Certification Training (or independently)
- Register for the exam using both PRWA and DEP forms found below.
- Pass the DEP certification exam.
- Submit the DEP certification application and criminal background check (https://epatch.state.pa.us) within 90 days.
- Wait approval by the State Board of Certification of Water and Wastewater Systems Operators.
Call 800-653-7792 or contact us online for more information!