Registration Cancellation Policy
Please be sure to read our policies below. All online registrations require you to read and agree to this policy before registering.
- Registration includes all meals & events for the day.
- Mandatory use of registration name badges will be enforced for admittance to all conference events, meals, sessions, and Exhibit Hall.
- Method of payment should be specified on the registration form for successful registration.
- System Attendees: Registration must be postmarked by August 11, 2021 to avoid a $50 administration fee.
- A request for a FULL refund must be in writing. Cancellations can be e-mailed, faxed, or mailed.
- A $50 administrative fee will be charged to for cancellation requests postmarked after August 11, 2021.
- NO REFUNDS will be given after August 18, 2021.
Consent for Use of Photographic Images:
- Your registration and participation in any Pennsylvania Rural Water Association (PRWA) function hereby grants PRWA to take and use photographs and/or digital images for use in news releases and/or educational materials. These materials might include printed or electronic publications, websites, and other electronic communications. Your name and identity may be revealed in descriptive text or commentary in connection with the image(s). No compensation will be given for use of images. All negatives, prints, and digital reproductions will be property of PRWA.