Suncoast #2049 - Online Chlorinator Systems and Chemical Handling
This course covers the properties of chlorine, its purpose in the public water system, terminology, dosage calculations, cylinders, maintenance, and troubleshooting common problems.
The course modules include:
- Getting Started and History of Chlorination
- Chemical Handling and Safety
- Physical and Chemical Properties of Disinfectants
- Process Applications
- System Types
- Injectors / Ejectors
- Containers and Connections
- Gas Chlorinators and Switchovers
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting, and
- Chlorination Math.