Suncoast #2260 - Online Basic Wastewater
This course introduces the student to waste water processes, including, waste water collection and flow, preliminary, primary, and secondary treatment. The course also covers disinfection through chlorination, hypochlorination, dechlorination and other disinfection alternatives. The student is also introduced to the types of micro-organisms found in the process, aerobic and anaerobic sludge digestion, diseases and sampling techniques.
The course modules include:
- Introduction to Basic Waste Water
- Summary of Waste water Processes
- Waste water Testing Methods
- Activated Sludge Troubleshooting
- Types of Micro-organisms
- Aerobic and Anaerobic Sludge Digestion
- Waste Water Math
- Waste Water Diseases, and
- Waste Water Sampling and Compliance.