Suncoast #627 - Online Pumps and Motors
This course contains information on developing a maintenance program, electric motors and motor controls, centrifugal pump mechanics and hydraulics, lubrication and bearings, compression packing, mechanical seals, positive displacement pumps and other types of pumps, and safety around pumps and motors.
The course modules include:
- Getting Started and Introduction,
- Developing a Maintenance Program,
- Prime Movers: Electric Motors and Motor Controls,
- Centrifugal Pump Mechanics,
- Centrifugal Pump Hydraulics,
- Compression Packing,
- Mechanical Seals,
- Positive Displacement Pumps,
- Special Pumping Units, and
- Water Utilities Safety.