Associate Membership connects utility vendors with utilities that need their supplies and services. Network with advertising, sponsorship, events, and partnerships. Associate Members here.
Associate Membership is available to any partnership, corporation, or association that provides goods and services, materials, financial assistance, and other necessary requirements to water and wastewater systems. Examples include attorneys, engineers, suppliers, financial institutions, or state and federal agencies. Associate Members are non-voting and ineligible to hold a position on the Board of Directors or as an officer of Pennsylvania Rural Water Association. Associate Members can take advantage of the following benefits and services we offer:
- Connect with Systems: Associate Members have complimentary access to the PRWA System Members listing, consisting of over 1,100 wastewater, water, and dual systems in Pennsylvania.
- Magazine Subscription: Keep your finger on the pulse and make sure your ads are noticed with The Keystone Tap, our quarterly magazine with a circulation of over 2,000. Filled with the latest industry news and technical articles, it’s a must-read for all PRWA members!
- Advertise with PRWA: Advertise with PRWA to reach over 2,000 readers through The Keystone Tap quarterly magazine. You will be pleasantly surprised by the reasonable rates offered only to Associate Members.
- Website Presence: Take advantage of our interactive website! List your company’s products, logo, and services exactly how you’d like so visitors can easily find you!
- Discounts: Receive member discounts on all PRWA training and special events!
- The Annual Conference: Our annual conference is highly anticipated and well attended every year! Don’t miss this opportunity to shake hands with over 1,200 attendees at one of the industry’s biggest conferences, filled with the ultimate exhibit hall, exceptional training courses, and exciting evening events!
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Be recognized as an industry advocate by sponsoring a PRWA event! Opportunities are offered exclusively to PRWA members and are a great way to become visible to thousands of industry professionals.
- Technical Training: Be a part of PRWA’s extensive training program! Seminars are conducted at locations throughout Pennsylvania all year round and approved for PA DEP contact hours. Contact us if you’re interested in attending, sponsoring, or hosting a training course.
- Advocate for your Customers: PRWA works to support legislation beneficial to our system members and opposes bills detrimental to the industry. By becoming a member of PRWA, you are supporting these efforts and sending an important message to your customers.
Membership is based on the year and month joined. Membership begins on the day that PRWA receives a membership application and payment. These dues are not tax deductible. After you have purchased your Associate Membership, an online account will be created, giving you access to Associate Member Resources, discounted training, event sponsor opportunities, and listing with our Associate Members.
The benefits gained through our programs easily offset the cost of membership dues. We hope you will join us soon! THE PRWA PROMISE: If you are not 100% satisfied with your membership after one full year, we will refund every cent of your first year’s dues! It’s a risk-free guarantee!