$268 – $1,350
System Membership welcomes water and wastewater utilities into the Rural Water community with discounted operator training & conference, free equipment use, and onsite technical assistance.
System Membership is an essential time and money saving tool for all of Pennsylvania’s water and wastewater systems, whether privately or publicly owned. PRWA Staff is ready and equipped to help your community or utility face the most complex challenges and regulations in the industry with resources, discounts, technical assistance, and legislative support. All water and wastewater systems with a population of 15,000 or less are eligible to join PRWA as voting members. Larger systems can join as non-voting members. Join the 1,000+ PRWA System Members who are already taking advantage of the following benefits and services we offer:
- PRWA provides approximately 300 PA DEP Approved training classes around the state annually. Enjoy these classes in your area at a reduced discount. Attendees will learn from experienced trainers, receive course materials, experience hands-on demonstrations and great lunches.
- PRWA hosts the largest training & exhibit show in the state which includes over 70 training classes, 130+ exhibits, and on-site demonstrations. Members enjoy PRWA’s annual conference at a discounted price.
- FREE use of technical equipment so you can save money the next time your system needs to rent a leak detector, line locator, or metal detector!
- On-site technical assistance can be relied on when your system encounters a problem, large or small for water, wastewater, sourcewater, stormwater, and any water utility concern. PRWA field staff experts are a phone call away, ready to provide your system with the best technical assistance available.
- The PRWA website is full of water utility information, contact networking, news, and updated. The website also gives you access to your PaDEP contact hours and training certificates.
- The Keystone Tap magazine is filled with technical articles written by PRWA Staff so you can learn how to solve real issues faced by real systems across the state! Check out previous editions!
- Regulatory updates will help your system avoid fines by giving you a clear understanding of the latest regulation changes and how your system is affected.
- Legislative Representation through PRWA gives your system a voice in Washington D.C. and Harrisburg when tough issues arise.
These and other membership benefits are open to everyone who joins the PRWA team of water and wastewater professionals. The benefits gained through our programs easily offset the cost of membership dues. We hope you will join us soon! THE PRWA PROMISE: If you are not 100% satisfied with your membership after one full year, we will refund every cent of your first year’s dues! It’s a risk-free guarantee!